Webcast: Best Practices in Leadership and Competency Development from Mzinga and Vado Inc.
Wednesday, February 27th | 2:00 PM ET
Organizational development is a big deal – it is at the top of CEOs’ priority lists. Billions of dollars are being spent on development and this number is increasing. Research studies show that companies that develop their employees and do it well, reap big rewards in terms of product innovation, market share, and efficiencies to name just a few.
During this webcast, Cindy Pascale, Co-Founder and VP of Business Development at Vado will discuss and demonstrate:
- The difference between training and development
- The definition of “scrap learning”
- How people best develop new skills or capabilities
- What learners are expecting in their development programs
- And how to ensure that development will lead to organization success
This joint webcast will be an informative and engaging one hour session on the Best Practices that need to be considered to ensure maximum return on investment for all learning and development activities